Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Claiming my topic before someone else takes it...

I'm not sure of exactly where we are going, or what we could choose as our "tour" places, but I was talking with my Grandmother who is from England, and she told me that Madame Tussauds Wax Museum was really awesome. If I can do this as my tour guide assignment that would be awesome.

Also, I think that myself, Omar, Matt, and Charlie are going to rent a car at Enterprise in Albany, drive it to Logan, and drop it off. It was about $80 for the day, so we figured that was not too expensive. Just as idea for anyone else who doesn't know what to do about transportation.

Thats it for now...

Aaron

2 Comments:

Blogger A Neophyte English Teacher said...

Excellent topic choice comrade.

April 25, 2007 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger K. A. Laity said...

Pity, it's not very medieval -- can you tie it to our texts somehow? The idea behind the tour topics is to connect them with our readings at a specific location in London (many of which can be found in the right hand column of the main blog page).

Or do you plan to treat all of us to Madame's palace?! FYI, ticket prices are about ₤20.

April 26, 2007 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home