Saturday, May 26, 2007

There are no words...!

There are absolutely no words to describe this experience so far. It is a blessing to be here with such great friends both new and old! I'm having an amazing time. As Karen said, Bath was simply gorgeous!! It was nice to escape out of London into a rural setting with such rich historical foundations like London, but smaller. I miss everyone back home and wish they could be here!! I'll be posting pictures unfortunately when I get home, but they are so beautiful!!! Greg, Kathryn and I went to a Secret Garden the first day!! Omgosh it was that and more. Greg will be posting more pictures very soon (especially for my Mommie :-D ). Hope the states aren't too warm!!! I heard its so hott!! We are finally cooling off here. London is famous for rain so we have to experience sometime soon right?!?!?!!! Anyways, we have the weekend off so we are all just hanging out. We got invited to a club last night (list invite only) so we definitely felt status! Freeeee wine for us!!! Oh and not to mention we have an in connection to any club we want now haha Ok ok I have to go but leave us comments and we will be in touch!!!

Courtney <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home