Friday, May 23, 2008

Hey Everyone!!!

Tori and I are currently in Dublin, Ireland...it is so much fun!! We are staying at a hostel, which is surprisingly rather nice and I got a great night of sleep there last night. We got here last night after coming close to missing our flight here. The flight was about an hour long, which was nice compared to the six hour one we took a couple days ago. We had dinner last night in a pub/restaurant and it was really cool because there was an Irish band playing there and there were couples doing some kind of folk dances in front of the band. It was so cool to see that. We got in pretty late last night, but it was still light out, and it didn't get dark until 9:30 or 10, so I was really disoriented. Today, we did a hop-on, hop-off bus tour throughout Dublin, which was really great. We got to see so many different buildings and places, which was fun. We also went shopping on Grafton Street and this mini-mall which was glassed in and absolutely beautiful. I definitely splurged and bought some extra goodies while I was shopping today.

London has been great so far too!! I love the city, it is so clean and beautiful. The tube is awesome and can get you anywhere so quick! I was very proud of myself because I went on the London Eye, which was crazy for me because I have a big fear of heights...but I did it and very happy about that! We took a beautiful river boat tour in London too, which I really enjoyed. We had lunch overlooking the London Tower, which was amazing. We missed the tours there for that day, but we are going back next week to see it again!!

Anyway, I hope everyone reading this is doing well. I can't wait to show everyone my pictures and put the on facebook for everyone from the trip to see. If you are part of the group...I hope you are having a great time in London and I can't wait to see you when we get back Sunday night. If you are home, I love you and miss you!

Tori and I are off to Paris at 6:30 am tomorrow and will be there for a night, until Sunday evening. I can't wait to see the beautiful sights there. I'll definitely post again in a couple days! Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home