Wednesday, May 14, 2008

tour guide topic

I went to different web sites when I was deciding on a topic for the tour guide project, and the Museum of London site narrowed down topics really well. (It's www.MuseumOfLondon.org.uk) There is a section on Medieval London under "permanent exhibitions," and it gives you themes and subjects related to the museum, so if anyone needs more help with a topic you might want to check this out.

When I was browsing, I came across "food & drink" in the middle ages.. I don't know if this is too broad, but there are objects in the Museum of London that go along with it.. and food and drink are my forte. :) My backup was going to be the Thames/London Bridge which could be done at the actual bridge or the museum, unless someone else already wants to do that.. and I'd probably have to narrow that down too.

See everyone in class tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home