Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello! I'm Kerri Hart and I'm a SEED major in my junior year. I'm sooo soo soooo excited about going to London this May! I really don't have one specific thing that I want to see when we're over there, just anything and everything I can! I am a non-smoker. I really want to experience all of London that I can. I want to go out to night clubs some nights, but also spend my time exploring other parts of the city. I want to see art galleries, museums, and other historic landmarks that are over there. I also want to just see different cafes and stores and see what life is like over there. I also want to travel to Paris during the weekend off because I think it's a beautiful city and would be amazing to see. I'm really excited to meet everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home