Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hi everyone! I'm Jen Flannigan. I am a junior and a SEED major, with a concentration in English, and I cannot wait for our trip to London! I have never been anywhere off the east coast of the U.S., so I'm very excited to see everything that London has to offer. I am a non-smoker. I plan on seeing everything I can while in Europe, which hopefully involves a lot of the museums and historic sites that we will be visiting as a class, as well as the clubs and nightlife. On the long weekend, I'd like to visit Paris and/or Amsterdam. Basically, I plan on being in my room as little as possible since I have no idea when I'll be back (though I'm sure I'll want it to be soon after). I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home