Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Topic

Hi all- I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

I wanted to let everyone know my topic so that:
1.) you don't steal it
2.) you get extremely excited to learn something new (i'm just kidding, it's not that great but it should be interesting)

I am going to do my research and presentation on the Black Death or the Bubonic Plague. I plan on doing it at the Musuem of London. I took a look at the website for the Medieval London gallery and there (from my understanding) should be a section on the plague.

Also- I know that some of the group members are coming back to Albany at different times. If anyone needs a ride from Boston to Albany on June 1st...Jen and I are renting a car.

I hope everyone's finals are going well and I'll see you next week
-Andrea

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'll ride with you guys, and of course split the cost. How much is the car rental?

May 9, 2007 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

wow quite a topic you have there

May 10, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home