Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HEY

Hi
My Name Is Pat Dexter I’m A Junior At Strose . I am a Computer Science major with a minor in Math and a second Minor in Business Administration. I am usually a little shy at first but one you get to know me I can be a lot of fun( I feel like I’m writing a add for a online dating service uggg). I’m thrilled to be going to London, I’ve been up and down the east coast of the US and Canada (Orlando Florida to Prince Edward Island Canada ). But this is the first time out of this time zone. I’m a proud non-smoker. Im looking forward to seeing all that London has to offer and if possible Ireland and Paris time and money being the trick.

PS all spelling and grammar errors above all are results of too many years of Spell Check.

Please note no Trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, though a great deal of electrons were seriously inconvenienced

Oh Angela where is your note?

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Crystal said...

well at least mine is interesting

April 2, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home