Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Around London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hola
Last weekend I had a lot of fun! I went to the London Dungeon with Pat and Tammy. It was pretty awesome. It was basically a big haunted house but 10x better. We saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The theater was pretty awesome and it was worth the money. I also went to the British museum. They have an awesome Ancient Egypt exhibit up, and I went crazy when I saw that. We are going back to the museum tomorrow and I'm going to buy a book about ancient Egypt and hieroglyphics. We also saw a midsummer night's dream by Shakespeare. I actually understood the plot of the play even though it was in old english. The actors were really good and I actually got into the play. I loved the whole theater experience except the whole standing part. I also went to saint Paul's cathedral. It was very beautiful inside, but unfortunately I got yelled at when I tried to take pictures. I also went shopping in china town and bought some cool stuff. But yeah, that's all I did so far. Tomorrow is the last full day in London and I'm going to go out for dinner and dancing on the last night! This trip has been quite an experience and I would love to do it again. I would like to stay and explore some more but it's time for me to come home. I miss my family and it's time to get back to work. I will never forget this trip and maybe I'll return some day.
Adios, Angela














Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home