Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello!!! I am so sad to say that this is our last day in London. The trip has gone by sooo fast and I can't believe we have to pack up and leave tomorrow morning. I have really loved every minute of this experience and feel so lucky to have gone on this trip with all of these amazing people. Everyone is so great and I am so happy to leave London with so many new friends.
We have been keeping busy this week doing a lot of fun tourist things, and also with class. We met everyday for class and had different assignments to complete while in the different museums and such. Seeing all of the things we have seen is amazing for only being in London for a short amount of time. It's definitely been a life-changing experience!

Last night, Tori, Jen, Caitlin, Liz, Tammy, and I went to go see the Sex and the City movie!! It was sold out until 11:30pm, so we had to go late, but it was well worth it. It was such a fun experience to see this movie over here, and before everyone else at home! It was so much fun...the crowd there was cheering and clapping throughout the whole movie, which is very different from most other movie experiences I've had. It's also one of those things we'll always remember that we did in London, since it has been so hyped up. The movie was great, and I am sooo glad we got to see it here!!

Today, Jen, Tori, Caitlin, and I got up and went to West Minister Abbey. It was so beautiful!! It is amazing how many kings and queens are buried there. We didn't get to see the whole thing though because we had to meet for class. We were going to go there later this afternoon but lunch ran late and it started pouring again, so we didn't get to go back. If I ever come to London again, which I hope I will, I am definitely going to go there again!!

Anyway, I'm excited to see my family and friends at home, but I'm definitely sad to leave London. I wish our stay was a little longer because I am having the best time, but I hope I can come back some day. There are so many more things I would love to see and do here, so hopefully I can come back at some point. I'll definitely post pictures on here when I get home from our trip, and on facebook too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home