Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back Already

Hey Everyone!
I can't believe how fast our trip went by and that we're back home again. It was such an amazing and wonderful trip, and I loved every minute it. It was great to make so many new friends and experience such wonderful things with everyone. I will never forget this amazing adventure we took together. Professor Laity--thank you so much for everything!! The trip was so much fun and such a great experience that I know none of us will never forget. Thank you for putting so much time and effort into planning and organizing everything for all of us!
I miss London like crazy!! It's nice to be home, but I'm still not used to driving again. I also definitely miss hearing a voice say "mind the gap" twenty-million times while we're on the tube. I am still extremely exhausted and jet-lagged. I was up the whole night sick the night we got home so that messed me up quite a bit. Hopefully I'll feel better in a couple days!
I miss everyone and I hope you are all well rested and enjoying being home. I hope to see everyone on campus next semester. Keep in touch and have an awesome summer. Take care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home