Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello

Pat it's right here

Hey I'm Angela Davis and I'm a Junior. I'm majoring in Computer Information Systems ( it's not as bad as it sounds). I'm usually quiet at first but once u get to know me I'm really down to earth. I love to have fun so I'll be looking forward to going out to night clubs, shopping, etc. I'm really excited to go to London because of the stories my family members have told me about their experiences there. I've traveled before to LasVegas, Boston, and Pennsylvania but this will be my first time going over seas. I would also like to check out Ireland and Paris while I'm over there. One stop that is a must on my list is a HelloKitty store. Did I mention I have an obsession for Hello kitty. Well I do :). Lets see other random facts: I love bright colors, smoking is a no no for me, love to sing in the shower, love computers, I'm not a morning person so beware, I have extremely wild hair, I love food (who doesn't), horror movies rock, I love to listen to all types of music (except country, sorry), dreadlocks are cool, it's fun to speed, cats are cute, pink is the best color in the world, trees are your friend, money is great when u have it and that's about it if anything else comes to mind I'll let u guys know, I look forward to meeting you guys have a good rest of the semester!!!!
Angela C Davis


PS: I just became an aunt 5 months ago here's my niece:




Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Short? did you read that part? and that much pink is dangerous!

April 2, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger K. A. Laity said...

Angela -- Sanrio can be found at Selfridges, the big department store on Oxford Street and at Hamleys, the big toy store on Regents Street. I think Harrod's has Sanrio, too (that's the very posh store in Knightsbridge).

Here's a link:
http://www.sanrioeurope.com/find-shops.asp

April 11, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Angela Crystal said...

Thanks I def wanna check those out!

April 22, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home